7 Best Innovative Gifts for Seniors This Christmas
Not sure what to get your loved one who has everything this holiday season?
Hillside Terrace has you covered! We’ve got some ideas that will thrill your loved ones.
According to A Place for Mom, these seven innovative products for the elderly will provide entertainment, simplify chores, and enhance safety:
- Hero digital pill dispenser – This dispenser can hold up to 10 different medications and can be customized to your loved one’s medication schedule so they never forget to take a pill.
- GrandPad – Is a tablet that’s easy to use to play games, listen to music, and video chat with friends and family.
- Amazon Echo Dot – This smart compact speaker is easily portable. Includes easy to use features like chat, music streaming, news, games, set alarms to take medication, and more.
- Tile Sticker – This sticker prevents seniors from losing everyday items such as remotes, keys, or wallets that are easily misplaced. Using an App on your phone, you’ll be able to find your misplaced items. Keep in mind however, if you misplace your phone a lot, this won’t be much help.
- COWIN E7 Active Noise Canceling Headphones – If your loved one enjoys music, movies, and podcasts, these noise-canceling headphones are great for those who are hard of hearing.
- Nest Doorbell – This gift will help make your loved one’s life easier and help ensure their safety with 24/7 streaming and continuous HD video recording.
- Fitbit Versa 3 – This watch can help manage your loved one’s health with a heart rate tracker, oxygen saturation monitor, breathing monitor and easy access to apps and information.
Would your loved one benefit from any of the above technologies? Many of these are innovative approaches to staying involved in your parents’ health when you can’t be there. Consider one of these gifts as your start your holiday shopping.
Schedule Your Tour Today! Virtual or In-Person Tours Available
Hillside Terrace provides an “aging by choice” philosophy. We work with your family to create the best possible living situation for your senior relative. Our housing, dining, and care services will make your loved one feel at home! Let our family take care of yours.